Cosmetic Procedures for Women
- > Labiaplasty – Very commonly, women feel that fuller outer vaginal lips and perfectly shaped (symmetrical and short) inner vaginal lips are more youthful and sexually attractive. Labiaplasty is a procedure that involves altering the size, shape and/or fullness of the Labia Minora and Labia Majora. This allows women to wear all types of tight clothing without thinking twice, and to enjoy sexual intercourse to a greater degree.
- > Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation – this procedure is intended to enhance muscle tone, strength and control.
- > Mons Lift – The mons pubis is the collection of fat or fat pad that sits on top of the pubic bone. The mons pubis is reduced through liposuction techniques if required and then a lift procedure is performed through an incision just above the pubic hair approximately the size and length of a C-section. The excess mons is removed and elevated and the mons pubis repositioned in a more youthful position.
- > Breast Lift – this surgical procedure raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Learn more »
- > Breast Reduction – this procedure removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin, alleviating the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.