SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics by Dr. Angelina offers a complete line of surgical procedures for the face to help you feel more youthful, target a trouble area or simply regain confidence in your appearance. These procedures can usually be done on an outpatient basis with a local anesthetic, allowing the patient to go home that day.
- > Brow Lift and Forehead Lift – common procedures to reverse the appearance of age sometimes associated with sagging eyes, these procedures involve the removal and/or redistribution of excess skin.
- > Buccal Fat Pad Removal – this procedure involves the removal of fat that occurs in the lower part of the cheek, resulting in a more tapered or sculpted appearance.
- > Earlobe Reduction/Repair – whether through birth or stretching due to heavy earrings or ear gauges, an earlobe reduction can provide a more desirable length.
- > Blepharoplasty – this procedure is performed to improve the appearance of the upper, lower or both eyelids.
- > Face Lift – often combined brow lifts, forehead lifts and/or eyelid surgery, a facelift (rhytidectomy) can improve telltale signs of aging such as sagging or loose skin, fold lines around the nose and mouth and jowls.
- > Neck Lift – A neck lift is a surgical procedure to remove excess skin from the face, jawline and neck, tightening the underlining sagging muscles in order to re-drape the tissue to a higher position. This invasive facial enhancement is a fusion of true art and science.