SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics by Dr. Angelina offers a complete line of surgical procedures for the face to help you feel more youthful, target a trouble area or simply regain confidence in your appearance. These procedures can usually be done on an outpatient basis with a local anesthetic, allowing the patient to go home that day.
- > Brow Lift and Forehead Lift – common procedures to reverse the appearance of age sometimes associated with sagging eyes, these procedures involve the removal and/or redistribution of excess skin.
- > Buccal Fat Pad Removal – this procedure involves the removal of fat that occurs in the lower part of the cheek, resulting in a more tapered or sculpted appearance.
- > Earlobe Reduction/Repair – whether through birth or stretching due to heavy earrings or ear gauges, an earlobe reduction can provide a more desirable length.
- > Blepharoplasty – this procedure is performed to improve the appearance of the upper, lower or both eyelids.
- > Face Lift – often combined brow lifts, forehead lifts and/or eyelid surgery, a facelift (rhytidectomy) can improve telltale signs of aging such as sagging or loose skin, fold lines around the nose and mouth and jowls.
- > Neck Lift – A neck lift is a surgical procedure to remove excess skin from the face, jawline and neck, tightening the underlining sagging muscles in order to re-drape the tissue to a higher position. This invasive facial enhancement is a fusion of true art and science.
- > Post-Weight Loss Surgery – depending on the patient, this can include a tummy tuck, breast lift, arm lift, thigh lift and liposuction.
- > Liposuction/Smart Lipo – Targeting multiple areas of the body, lipo is used to remove excess fat deposits, helping to slim and improve your body’s contours. Learn more »
- > Body Contouring – Dramatic weight loss, while essential to regaining health, can result in excess sagging skin and fat. Body contouring removes the excess skin and fat to provide a more proportioned appearance.
- > Tummy Tuck – this a surgical body contouring procedure aimed specifically at the excess skin and fat in the abdominal area.
- > CoolSculpting® – the world’s #1 non-invasive fat-reduction procedure, CoolSculpting freezes away excess fat.
- > Fat Grafting — also known as a fat transfer, this procedure involves removing fat from one area and injecting it into other areas lacking volume (for example, in the case of a butt augmentation).
- > Arm Lift — also known as a brachioplasty, this surgery removes excess skin and tightens the underlying support tissue.
- > Thigh Lift — a surgical body contouring procedure that targets the excess skin in the thigh area that can occur following dramatic weight loss.
- > Butt Augmentation – this procedure is designed to increase the size, fullness, roundness and/or projection of the butt using implants and/or fat grafts. Sometimes referred to as a “Brazilian butt lift.”
Vein and Vascular Treatments
- > VNUS® RF (radiofrequency) Ablation – this is a minimally invasive procedure that heats, collapses and seals off the targeted blood vessels.
- > Sclerotherapy – this procedure eliminates varicose veins by injecting a saltwater solution into the vein, which causes it to harden and disappear.